Monday, January 30, 2012

did it

I did it!  The tree, and all the ornament boxes, are in the attic.  I am still not sure exactly how I managed, but I do know I ended up really hot, pretty pissed off, and a little exhausted...I also cussed out everyone from the designer of my house, to Jiminy Cricket, and everyone who ever had anything to do with Christmas, or the making of a Christmas tree.  I'm glad the Pea was playing at the neighbors house...no child should see (or hear) her mother like that.

I actually feel a pretty big sense of accomplishment, which indicates a clear lack of noteworthy achievements as of late, but oh well.  I got the damn thing put away; I can now get my house back together; I am happy about it. 

I am also happy to report that The Pea is actually sleeping...not screaming from the top of the stairs.  It is a beautiful thing.  Since I don't have anything else to report though, I will just share...I hope at least one makes you laugh.





No comments:

Post a Comment