Wednesday, May 23, 2012

5

Good Lord...the past few days have been HORRIBLE.  The Pea passed along her stomach bug to me, and then coincidentally the DOG GOT SICK AS WELL.  I am ready to call this week over and move on...and if I NEVER have to smell shit or vomit again it will be too soon.

On to happier things...DISNEY...and day 5.  Some of you probably noticed I had two day 3s...oopsie...that has since been corrected.

Day 5 is our Disney's Hollywood Studios day.  We plan to make rope drop and head for Toy Story Mania.  With any luck we will get a quick ride AND some FastPasses for later, and then we will more than likely split up.  TheGuy will do Tower of Terror and Rock N Roller Coaster and The Pea and I will hit Beauty and the BeastMama Melroses is on tap for lunch and then we should be able to catch the Stunt Show.  Both TheGuy and I want to do Star Tours, so I think the plan is to "baby swap" even though she isn't too small to ride, just too scared.  At some point we will head back to Toy Story, and then Starring Rolls for a cupcake...or three.  We should be able to fit in the Muppets and a few other things and maybe even catch the parade.  Then we will head back to the lodge for date night!

The Pea will go to the Cub's Den and TheGuy and I will go to Artist Point.  We are both looking forward to this one.  The food looks amazing, they have Sake flights (yumm-o!) and it is one of the quieter, more romantic, Disney restaurants.  Check this it out: http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2012/03/11/review-artist-point-in-disneys-wilderness-lodge/

The next day will be our last park day and we will split it between Magic Kingdom and Epcot; more on that another day.  For now, I'm off to bed (early tonight, as I have the past three) in hopes that tomorrow I will finally start feeling normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment