Saturday, May 19, 2012

yak

Well after writing about our upcoming trip, The Pea decided to reenact our last trip, just the bad part though, and instead of writing I was cleaning...and holding hair...and drying tears...and doing laundry...lots and lots of laundry.

The Pea is doing much better...so much better in fact that as I sit here trying to focus and form a coherent thought she is flipping around the living room.  Literally.  Flipping her little body ALL OVER THE DAMN PLACE.  It might be time for some gymnastics lessons.

Ok...so on to the rest of our trip.  Or at least how much ever I can write about before a lamp, table, couch, or small child, gets broken and I have to jump up.

Day 4 will be Animal Kingdom.  We will get there early, head for the Safari grab some FastPasses for later and ride.  We will definitely do the shows, Lion King and Nemo, and we have lunch plans at Yak & Yeti (neat place, and the food looks terrific: ahi tuna, yumm-o, but I'm still leery of any dining establishment with Yak in the name...hello, really?).  Probably before lunch, cuz we don't need him yakkin up his Yak &Yeti, TheGuy will ride Expedition Everest

The Pea and I don't do thrill rides, hell she got sick after Tea Cups...so there will be a lot of "Ok, you ride this, and we will go ride that, and we will meet back here." I think it will work out great because he can ride in the single rider line, which is often much shorter (10 minute wait versus 50) she and I can knock out the ones he has no desire to do, and we can save the FastPasses for the things we all want to do together.  We will do whatever attractions we can in between shows, maybe catch the parade if we get a good spot and feel like sitting for awhile, and then who knows.  If it is warm, and I can convince The Pea, we will ride Kali River Rapids.  I REALLY wanna do this one (unless it is 40 degrees, and then hell no) but we shall see...if we do do it, it will be the last one before heading back to the resort.

The plan for that night is to go over to the Contemporary and eat at California Grill.  I'm definitely looking forward to this one as it should be a really nice meal (here is a review: http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2011/11/20/review-california-grill/ )and we can watch the fireworks from there without battling crowds.  After dinner and the fireworks we are a short boat ride away from our bed.

Ok, The Pea has destroyed the living room and it has taken over an hour to write as I keep having to stop so I am signing off for now.

Happy Saturday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment