Monday, February 20, 2012

happy

Ahhh, another holiday Monday.  I seriously wish ALL Mondays were holidays (would we all start hating Tuesdays?  Perhaps).  I am home and my Pea is in school so I have my ass parked in front of my computer.  I plan on getting up in a bit to go have lunch with her, and then after lunch some quality (wink wink) time with TheGuy.  I SHOULD be cleaning, organizing, paying some bills, shopping, and laundry, but none of that is fun, so I shall save it for another day.

Things with TheGuy are hilarious; he literally cracks me up, constantly.  I have had to start taking more asthma meds because every time I laugh I have an asthma attack, and neither one of us want me to die, or him to stop talking.  He "met" the family via Skype last night; he told his parents about me; I'm pretty sure we are officially dating...even if I refuse to call it that.  At least twice a day he asks me out(I think he likes seeing my cringe), every time I say no and tell him I'm not ready to date, and then we make out and say cheesy things to each other.  It's really quite disgusting...we keep this shit up and we will run off all our friends; I know I wouldn't want to hang out with us.  I think the computer just gagged while I was typing.

Switching gears, so I don't run you all off, a few shout outs and shares.

Spirit Dancer, Mom, HawaiiMom and DrCox:  Thanks for reading...and for the kind words and constant encouragement.

For TheGuy:
 










For the rest of you:

1 comment:

  1. Please, can you have a look at my blog, and follow it?
    Thanks :)
    cuandoquieresdesaparecer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete