Saturday, February 18, 2012

twitterpated

Regular readers have probably noticed I haven't written in a few weeks. 

I've been busy falling for a guy. 

Pining, daydreaming, and naughty texting, is very time consuming.  I have also been somewhat conflicted about whether or not to even write about him, or the budding relationship, out of fear that he would get upset, or not like having our stuff out there. 

Alas, my need to write overrode all that, and here I sit, typing away (and periodically naughty texting).  For now I will call him TheGuy.  We are in that brand new, mushy, and somewhat ridiculous phase, and loving it.  We are twitterpated...

 
Funny how everything in my life I can somehow relate to Disney....

I'm not sure why, but for some reason he not only tolerates me and my crazy life, but seems to actually like it.  I have put it all out there, been brutally honest, acted myself, and turned off the filter, and he is still around.  Usually I can run off a guy I like in a week, easy...it's been two and with each day, he appears to actually like me MORE.  Frightening.  We have agreed to NOT date, in fact he is not allowed to ask me out EVER again (yeah, he is the one that got the panicked phone call), and that somehow works for us.

He keeps me laughing, I keep him on his toes, and with any luck it will stay that way awhile.



No comments:

Post a Comment