Saturday, February 25, 2012

zapped

Saturday!  I have been looking forward to today all week.  Not only am I not at work, but TheGuy is coming home from a trip out of state and I get to squeeze him soon.  Things are progressing along, and I can honestly say I am happy.  Deep down, in my soul, at peace, where I am supposed to be, happy.  I think I would be even if he WEREN'T in the picture, because after the break-up with The Boy I was getting there, and excited about what this year had in store, but having TheGuy in my life has added to it, and I can't stop smiling.  I'm a little worried that not having any strife, chaos, or drama in my life may mean I will no longer feel the need to write, but I guess only time will tell.  I may have to start being more observant of other peoples' crazy lives and get more creative overall...but for now, back to me, and my happiness (you just threw up in your mouth a little didn't you?).

One of the things that has me the happiest is his acceptance of my crazy planning.  Smash and I are already planning Christmas and he is on board.  I am already planning Disney (which we have officially moved to November so that TheGuy can go) and he is ok with it.  He actually went to the Disney web site and looked at our options, ON HIS OWN...I have WON the man lottery. 

So, speaking of Disney, November it is, and now I am even more excited about this year's trip because TheGuy has never been.  I am taking a first timer; I get to re-live that "first time magic" all over again.  I'm pretty sure he won't cry as we drive through the gates, when he hears "Welcome Home!" and as he walks down Main Street, the first time, like I did, but it should be magical nonetheless.  We are planning on going all out...deluxe accommodations (I have fingers crossed for Wilderness Lodge), deluxe dining plan, the whole deal-e-o.  I MAY even let him take me out on our first date and send the Pea to a kid's club...or not, since I just shivered as I wrote that.  What is it with me and dates?!  Jeez.

The Pea wants to eat in Cinderella Castle and go to the Hoop Dee Doo Revue; I want to try Artist Point and Biergarten.  Not sure how it will all play out yet, but I think we can squeeze it in.  In the meantime, I have another trip coming up, IN A MONTH, and (maybe because it is already planned and I have nothing more to do but wait?) I am not all that excited yet.  Weird.  We have some great dinners scheduled: LaHacienda during Illuminations so we aren't outside fighting the crowds for a view and 1900 Park Fare so we can see those Step Sisters we missed at Christmas; we love Epcot and being there during the Flower and Garden Festival should be amazing; we are going on an adventure, just the two of us, and we always love that.  I hope as it approaches to get more excited.

For now, however, I am excited about what I have planned for tonight, so I need to get the hell off of this computer and upstairs to my shower.  I have some personal grooming to do...which should be interesting since my laser hair removal "consult" turned into "oh, ok, we can do that today?  Uhhhh, sure..."and I just got the hoo-ha zapped.  More on that adventure later...

No comments:

Post a Comment